Designed to fit and function, the Tug Strap is our take on a proper tow hook strap.
• Available in black webbing and patch with gray embroidery
• Available in red webbing and patch with black embroidery
• Capable of 4,500lb straight pull (Must be mounted flat)
• CNC machined 7000 series billet aluminum mount
• Premium grade 2" wide polyester webbing
• Woven nylon patch with embroidery
Tug Strap features a nylon embroidered banner that has been anointed with the Raceseng name on one side, our icon on the other. The choice is always yours, show us your favorite side.
The Tug Strap must be mounted in a flat orientation. The mount must be parallel with the strap. You risk breaking the product if the mounting position is not correct!
HOW DOES IT MOUNT?
Installation of the Tug Strap requires drilling a hole in the chassis to accept a 1/2" bolt. The Tug Strap comes with a stainless steel bolt, washers and nut for you to use to secure the Tug Strap to your chassis.
The strap mount is cnc machined from a 7000 series billet aluminum mount and was specifically designed and engineered to fit the chassis.
HOW TO SLOT YOUR BUMPER
If you are able to pass your Tug Strap through your bumper, click the button below for our slotting guide. Please note that these instructions are for a tow hook cover but the same steps can be used to slot your bumper.