Slammer - Custom
Details:A union of mass and ergonomics. The Slammer is exactly what the name entails, the shape and 635 grams of mass makes for one of the most enjoyable shifting experiences. Create your own custom Slammer by selecting from our unique collection of finishes and signature engraving styles.
READ NOTICE BELOW BEFORE BUYING:
• All custom shop orders have a 6 week lead time
• Custom orders can't be edited once the order is placed
• Custom orders can't be cancelled, returned or exchanged
• You will receive a shipping notification as soon as your order ships
• Do not email asking for an order update
Availability: In stock
As low as: $95.00
Price as configured: $0.00
Click the Engraving Options button to see all of our engraving styles.
How? Weight in motion directly relates to how an object will react to an opposing force. In this case, the opposing force is the gate pattern and counter springs that are connected to your shift arm that tell you the shift pattern of your car. The difference felt when shifting into the next gear requires far less effort due to the additional momentum created by the increased mass.
Click the Adapter Chart button below to help you select the proper adapter for your vehicle.
You DO NOT need a shift boot retainer if you have a Non-threaded Adapter (NTA) or a car with a reverse lockout.